Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Prayer

Dear God,
 I must ask you for your forgiveness. I have let you down and for that I am truly sorry.

You gave me a gift that I have not used in a long time. Like the inheritance that was buried and not invested or the light that was covered under the basket and not allowed to shine, I did not use the talent you gave me. You are the potter and I am the clay. You created a vessel that I put on a shelf.

My excuses are not good. The truth is that the inheritance was too great, the light to bright and the vessel to precious to use. I was overwhelmed by Your Grace and felt unworthy.

You have far more faith in me than I have in myself. I realize now I must put my faith in You and use what you have given me. I must invest the talent, shine the light and use the vessel for your purpose.

I only ask that you forgive me for procrastinating, and give me the confidence to continue spreading Your Glory. In Jesus name I pray...

I have been Blessed
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment