Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Come and Join Us

The other day my son noticed some books on my coffee table that I had just received. One was about raising spiritual awareness and the other was about contemplative spirituality. He had asked me to take notes on what I read and let him read them. This is the format that I have chosen for the notes to my son.

I will be writing to him specifically, but I invite anyone willing to go on this spiritual journey with us to read along. Feel free to leave comments if I forget anything, if you have questions ( I am learning along the way and don't pretend to know everything) or if you disagree, other opinions are always welcome.

You will notice a strong Christian sentiment because that is where my heart lies. I believe in God the great creator of all that was, is, or will be. I believe in Jesus that died and rose again. I believe in the Holy Spirit.
Some of my learning is not necessarily Christian based but it is so easy for me to see One True God in everything.
Come along and join us in our spiritual journey and Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment