Thursday, November 21, 2013

TYG ( Thank You God)

Today as I was washing the dirty dishes I found myself so very grateful.

As I dipped my hands in the warm sudsy water I praised God for hot and cold running water. Many people even in the United States aren't given that luxury. The cold wind was blowing outside and I was warm and safe inside, another reason to give thanks.

I thought about all the food I have and the Grace of God that I did have more than enough for me and my family.
I thought of the friends or "Angels in Disguise" that have brought me food when they didn't know I needed it. I thought of all the people who have been fed in my kitchen, the hungry,the homeless, the guests, and the family members who are now "Chillin' with Jesus".
I thought of the people that have cooked in my kitchen or helped cook meals.
I thought of the love and laughter during meals.
I am so Blessed to have so many dirty dishes!
Cathy A Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment