Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm ready

We are coming up on 11/11/11 and there are a lot of "dooms day" predictions out there.
  Asteroids hurtling towards earth, Planet X in a near earth orbit, 2012 Mayan calendar ends, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Revelations,ancient aliens returning, earthquakes, floods, famine, riots in the streets of the cities, the list goes on.

I guess to me it doesn't matter when or how. the question is "am I ready?"

I could have a stroke today and be gone tomorrow. Have I lived my life to the best of my ability? Have I accepted Christ? YES. I am not saying I am perfect only that I am forgiven. If January 1, 2013 comes around just like any other new year, I am ready for that too.Only God knows when life on this planet will change. We will all just have to wait and see. I refuse to spend the time worried. I will spend the time worshiping.

I will wake up each morning like Sponge Bob and jump out of bed singing;  ♪"I'm Ready, ♫I'm Ready"♪! with joy in my heart. I know that whatever happens and whenever it happens I am Ready!

Are you ready my friends? Prepare and Praise God!
Be Blessed my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment