Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chaos,Mayhem and Disorder

Someone once said," The devil works with distraction and procrastination", I completely believe this. I haven't posted anything new lately, not because I hadn't thought of anything, Not because I had forgotten. But because I have been distracted.I have been procrastinating.
 My life is filled with chaos. I have many children and friends that depend on me and many obligations that need tending. This distracts me from my writing.
 There has been mayhem in my recent days.Sometimes life throws you curve balls to see if you are paying attention.I must admit that I haven't been paying attention to the important things and had a few unexpected curve balls that I had to chase down.
 Disorder is the way of parenting. Anyone who thinks it's easy to raise a child should have more than one. I love them all deeply even when they go different directions at the same time and I have to stretch my limits of patience to accommodate them.

I will try harder to avoid the distractions and the procrastination from this point going forward. If you have been following my posts, I apologize for the break and will try to do better.

Be Blessed
Cathy A Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment