Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I have heard a lot of people making New Years resolutions lately. One thing I noticed is they all want "less".

Eat less
smoke less
drink less
weigh less
gossip less
less government
less spending
etc.etc.etc.

I think we should be asking "more". More of ourselves. Doing more for God.
more prayer
more time with God
more for the homeless
more for the hungry
more for the elderly
more for the children

I think this year I want to ask more of myself. What more can I do?

I resolve to speak of God and Jesus more.
I resolve to do more for my fellow human.
I resolve to let God use me more.
I resolve to listen more to the hurt.
I resolve to make this year less about me and more about humanity. This year I am going to do more to help those who have less.

Be Blessed my friends and prepare the way of the Lord. Do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment